ppl! I.lost.my.phone <--that's my msn nick.
Yeah, as serious as can be, I'm not jokin. I did lost my phone, my mum's favourite phone! Aww. Cant you understand this mixed feeling of anger and guilt and sadness?? Damndamndamndamndamned. And it's not even a year old, my Samsung E800C!! ARgh. =`(
Tt idiotic woman! It must be a SHE who stole my phone, indirectly, as I placed it in the toilet(female) and it was gone after that. Just like that. Shall not elaborate. I will cry man.
I cant stop myself from cursing that woman who stole my phone! Tt bit*h!! Argh! ARE YOU READING THIS?? YESS YOU! YOUUU!! I KNOW WHO YOU ARE, not. I hope she'll feel really guilty to do that to a poor girl like me. Fancy stealing my phone and caused me so many troubles! I HATE YOU!!! Nvm! I believe that she'll suffer no good end too. Tmr she'll either get slapped by a rat or poked by a crow in the eyes or scolded by a retard or knocked down by a bus or kicked in the ass by a sumo-wrestler or hit by a windowframe being thrown down or even choked to death by her own shoes! Yes, there'll be her fate. This is what she'll get for her evil-doing.
Anyway, I hate tpjc now. Yes, just because of her. If I hadnt come here, this wldnt have happened. Damned. Anyway, I love tpjc too. Because of all the concerns shown by its people, esp those from CO. They have helped me alot and I'm really grateful for that. And my friends. Thanks! =)
Hais. What's done cannot be undone. It's already gone, lost. Damned her. Shit her.